Calmus Machinery, a division of Brentorma, is a leading equipment manufacturer in mainland China, who provides complete solutions for the drinking water and beverage industry. Our products include commercial filtration systems, bottle and bag-in-box (BIB) filling lines, bottle and water tank blow molding machines, as well as additional equipment used in the water and beverage processing industry. We've helped many foreign customers build their own water factories by supplying water filtration systems, water bottling, bag-in-box (BIB) filling machines, bottle blow molding machines and other supporting equipment. For more information, please visit www.CalmusMachinery.com
Fully-automatic BIB Aseptic Filling System | Bag in Box Aseptic Filler
This Fully-automatic BIB Aseptic Filling System | Bag in Box Aseptic Filler is designed for aseptically filling spout-prepared aseptic bags with sterile fluids like natural juice, concentrate, vegetable juice, fruit syrup, fruit jam, magma beverage, dairy product and pharmaceutical. It features fully-automatic by employing PLC and touch screen control system. The whole process of continuous bags feed, sterilization, decapping, filling, capping, cutting apart from continuous bags and transiting to the conveyor can be completed automatically, no human operation required.
1) Continuous bags feed and fully-automatic.
2) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
3) Self-test and protecting function.
4) An electromagnetic flow meter system employed improves filling precision and truly achieves the quantitative filling.
5) Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
6) Employed decapping confirmation system ensures filling will not work before decapping and this guarantees the sterile room not to be polluted by the fluid.
7) Perfect-design filling system ensures reliable filling.
8) Multiple-step sterilization ensures a true aseptic filling.
9) Decapping, filling and capping parts move in an enclosed overpressure steam room which ensures the sterile conditions.
10) A pressure sensor working with a pumping system ensures the stable overpressure in the sterile filling guard.
11) Compact construction.
12) Reliable and in a high standard. Most components are German branded.
13) Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
14) New technology ensures no condensed water dripping onto bags.
Applicable bags: pre-cut continuous module or WEB type, 1-inch-spout prepared, 3-25 litres aseptic bags. (Spout is called “Gland” or “Flange” too.)
Filling capacity: 300-350 bags/hour for 10 litres
Power: 1.5 KW
Compressed air: 6-8 bar, 1.5 m3/h.
Food-grade steam: 5-8bar, 36kg/h
Economic Semi-automatic Bag in Box Aseptic Filling Machines are available.