Calmus Machinery, a division of Brentorma, is a leading equipment manufacturer in mainland China, who provides complete solutions for the drinking water and beverage industry. Our products include commercial filtration systems, bottle and bag-in-box (BIB) filling lines, bottle and water tank blow molding machines, as well as additional equipment used in the water and beverage processing industry. We've helped many foreign customers build their own water factories by supplying water filtration systems, water bottling, bag-in-box (BIB) filling machines, bottle blow molding machines and other supporting equipment. For more information, please visit www.CalmusMachinery.com
Fully-automatic Bag-in-Box (BIB) Filling and Packaging Line
The Fully-automatic Line includes:
1) The Fully-automatic Bag-in-Box Filler
2) Hot Melt Glue Box Erector
3) Bag Inserter
4) Hot Melt Glue Box Sealer
5) Conveying Systems
About the Fully-automatic BIB Filling Machine
The Fully-automatic Bag-in-Box (BIB) Filling Machine is especially for filling spout-prepared bags with a wide range of liquids like drinking water, juice, milk, edible oil and beverage. It features fully-automatic by employing PLC and touch screen control system. The whole process of cutting apart from the fed continuous bags, delivering to heads for decapping, vacuumization (optional), nitrogen injection(optional), filling, capping and transiting to the conveyor can be completed automatically, no human operation required.
1. Fully-automatic (automatically and continuously feeding rolled bags, filling, capping and conveying).
2. Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
3. Self-test and protecting function.
4. Electromagnetic flow meter system improves filling precision and truly achieves the quantitative filling.
5. Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
6. Filling a different capacity bag acceptable only by changing the setting.
7. Perfect spout clampping system ensures realiable running of the machine and meanwhile no damage to the bag spout.
8. Options of vacuumization and nitrogen injection available for specific products use.
Applicable bags: pre-cut continuous module or WEB type bags, spout-prepared, 3-25 litres (Spout is called “Gland” or “Flange” too)
500 bags/hour for 5 litres
400 bags/hour for 10 litres
300 bags/hour for 20 litres
Compressed air: 6-8bar, 1.5m3/h.
1. Automatically feed bags.
2. Automatically cut apart, decap, fill and cap bags.
3. Automatically ecrect boxes and seal bottoms with hot melt glue.
4. Automatically drop filled bags in boxes.
5. Automatically seal the boxes with hot melt glue.
Fully-automatic. Grade 304 stainless steel construction and grade 316L stainless steel fluid-contact parts. World famous brands of key components and many are imported.
Absolutely EU quality standard, but less than half of EU price.