Semi-automatic Double-head Bag in Box Aseptic Filling Machine | BIB Aseptic Filler
1) Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
2) Bags ranging in size from 3 to 25 litres can be used.
3) Steam is the unique employed sanitizing system to avoid chemical pollution.
4) Employed decapping confirmation system ensures filling will not work before decapping and this guarantees the sterile room not to be polluted by the fluid.
5) Perfect-design filling system ensures reliable filling.
6) Decapping, filling and capping parts move in an enclosed overpressure steam room which ensures the sterile conditions.
7) Steam barrier and sterilization by spraying of cap and feed gate with steam and hydrogen peroxide (optional) before decapping ensures a true aseptic filling.
8) A pressure sensor working with a pumping system ensures the stable overpressure in either sterile guard.
9) Decapping, filling and capping all work automatically by control system.
10) Compact construction.
11) Reliable and in a high standard. Most components are German branded.
12) Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
13) New technology ensures no condensed water dripping onto bags.
14) A weight or flow meter system employed improves filling precision and truly achieves the quantitative filling.
15) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
Applicable bags: 1-inch-spout prepared aseptic bags, 3-25 litres. (Spout is called “Gland” or “Flange” too.)
Filling capacity: 240 bags/hour (10 litres aseptic bag)
Compressed air: 6-8bar, 2m3/h
Food-grade steam: 5-8bar, 36kg/h
Single-head Bag in Box Aseptic Filling Machine is available.
||Filling Capacity: 240 Bag/Hour for 10L
||Packed with Plywood