Double-head 1000L Bag Filling Equipment | IBC Liner Bag Aseptic Filling Machine
This 1000 Litre Bag Aseptic Filling Equipment | IBC Liner Bag Aseptic Filling Machine provide the highest possible level of sterility and productivity for filling IBC (Intermediate Bulk Container) liner aseptic bags. They are designed for packaging sterile fluids like tomato paste, vegetables and fruit juices, purees, particulates, concentrates, sauces, soups and dairy products.
The compact design gives you maximum aseptic safety while requiring a mall aseptic zone. Nearly all crucial components are from world famous brands and it ensures the reliability of the machines. Weight or flow meters optional for volume control are to be employed.
1. PLC controlled with autognostic capability. Touch screen for operation, easy to use.
2. Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
3. Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
4. Filling from side prevents condensed water dripping on bags.
5. Decapping, filling and capping parts move in a sterile chamber with an overpressure of
steam barrier which ensures the sterile conditions.
6. Steam barrier and sterilization by spraying of cap and feed gate with steam and
hydrogen peroxide (optional) before decapping ensures a true aseptic filling.
7. A pressure sensor working with a pumping system ensures the stable overpressure in
8. A pumping system is available to for exhausting any pollution from the chamber.
9. The filling head come down to the right height (totally 3 heights set) automatically
with the filled volume in the bag.
11. Reliable and in a high standard. All crucial components are from world famous brands.
Applicable bags: 1-inch-spout prepared, 200/1000 litre aseptic bags
(Spout is called “Gland” or “Flange” too.)
Filling capacity: 6-15 tons per hour.
Power: three-phase 380V/220V or customized, 8KW
Compressed air: 6-8 bar, 25NL/min
||6-15 tons per hour.
||Packed with Plywood